Work has been ridiculously busy for this Balletnerd, making ballet almost non-existent for the past two weeks. This was not helped by my college ballet class also having a week off for spring break. Tuesday will be my first class back since March 5th. This seems like an eternity and I can’t help but feel a bit nervous. The standard concerns I normally have before each class only exaggerated and cartoonishly inflated. It amazes me how after only a two week break the feelings of “why am I even doing this” creep back in versus my standard “wow I’ve learned so much already”. Not much you can do but march on in there and just deal with it.
Older Wiser Posts
- March Madness: wp.me/p1lAQm-26 7 years ago
- Book Learning - 1st Review: wp.me/p1lAQm-1X 7 years ago
- Must go the bathroom before each class. not a problem if it didn't require stripping off all clothing due to mechanics of tights & leotard 7 years ago
- Started adding some meat to my class journal. https://balletnerd.wordpress.com/tech-specs/march-2011/ 7 years ago
- While tanning, realized I was in a nicely turned out 2nd position. Sweet. So to improve turnout, just stay wedged in a tanning bed. 7 years ago